What steps do I need to take to book a session?
I’m so glad you’re interested in booking! Simply click the “contact” in the menu bar, and fill out an inquiry form. You can also call Rachel directly at: 602-561-7688.
What’s the difference between a Full Portrait Session and a Mini-Session?
Full Portrait Sessions are the most popular choice for high school students, newborn shoots, and families with small kiddos. These sessions last approximately 1 hour, include time for an outfit change if desired, and are usually taken in a location chosen by the client. Clients will receive 75+ fully-edited images. These photos are hi-resolution and can be reprinted through any photo lab for personal use. Clients will also receive an online viewing gallery for sharing photos and ordering print products.
Full Sessions are $425.
Mini-Sessions are a popular choice for families during the holidays, families with grown children, and students or business professionals. These sessions last approximately 30 minutes, and are taken at a park in Scottsdale near the RCP Office. Clients will receive 30+ fully-edited images. These photos are hi-resolution and can be reprinted through any photo lab for personal use. Clients will also receive an online viewing gallery for sharing photos and ordering print products.
Mini Sessions are $285.
Is there anything we should know when choosing outfits?
Here are a few tips that are helpful for preparing for portraits:
- Avoid large graphic prints and horizontal stripes.
- Don’t stack identical colors (such as black on black, green on green, etc.). All of these things can appear enlarged in photos, and steal the focus from faces.
- Think “color scheme” instead of “matching.” Consider choosing three colors, and ask family member to create outfits that incorporate these colors. When individuals are dressed identically (everyone in white polo and blue jeans), families tend to look like staff members instead of loved ones.
- For those booking a Full Portrait Session, don’t feel obligated to bring a full change of clothes. Incorporating hats, cardigans, scarfs, or a spare change of shoes can provide the same effect.
- Be comfortable! Make sure you feel like “you” in the clothes you choose to wear, and that you can move around without any problems (this includes sitting, standing, kneeling, etc.). It’s important for smiles to feel genuine – so leave the itchy stuff at home. 😉
How long will it take to receive my images?
Typically, I am able to deliver photos within five to ten days. On rare occasions, however, editing and delivery may take up to two weeks.